I am confused ..Am i bi ?

Questions and discussion about your sexuality and how it's a part of who you are as a person.
Pan
not a newbie
Pronouns: he

I am confused ..Am i bi ?

Unread post by Pan »

Hi Scarlett,
I don't know how you feel after reading my questions...i am just curious...can you tell me am i bi or straight male?..i don't know how to tell you about my sexuality...still i try to explain...so..i am male...i am attracted towards only female previously...but when i become gay in roleplay..i don't know why...but i liked to be at bottom with male(this happened in roleplay only..in real i don't know !!)..with female i like to fuck female...but with male i liked to be at bottom more!!..i don't know why..means with male i want that someone (male) should fuck my butt...i am virgin male..why this is happening to me?.. please am i bi or just straight??..ask any questions if you want to ask
Thanks
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: I am confused ..Am i bi ?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Pan,

So, there are a few different things going on in this question. The first is that it sounds like you're experiencing attraction of some kind to more than one gender, which fits within the definition of bisexual. Even if you haven't had real world experience with a sexual partner (I'm a little unclear on what you mean when you say roleplay), what you fantasize about can sometimes clue you in to your orientation. All that being said, the only person who gets to decide how you identify is you; we can offer you information, but we can't define your sexual orientation for you.

The other thing to keep in mind is that sexual orientation is about who you're attracted to, not what "role" you take on during sex. Wanting to be the receptive partner anal sex just tells you that you're interested in that kind of sexual activity (since men of all sexual orientations can and do enjoy receiving anal sex). Too, the idea that sex is something that one partner does to another partner who is in a more passive role isn't reflective of how people actually have sex. Instead, sex is something that people engage in together, with each of them actively participating. Does that all make sense?
Pan
not a newbie

Unread post by Pan »

Thanks for reply.
Yes in real world i am attracted towards female only...and roleplay means like sexchat with strangers..so in that sexchat i like to be at receiving end with male..( i am male as well!)..i like to share more in this regard..may be you can help me...so i does not have any real sexual experience..i never kiss any girl yet..i always like to do sex with female in future..but one day i got frustrated with my virginity..and i really want to do sex with female..so what i do..i find strangers and do sexchat to fulfill my wish.. basically i was trying to satisfy myself by sexchat with stranger...so one day i did sexchat with male...and in that sexchat he do sex with me (my butt and his penis). It is all imagination not real though..in real i am attracted towards female only..but during sexchat if i find female i like to do sexchat with them...and with male i like to be at bottom with them..
If you have any questions please ask me
Thanks
Jacob
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: They

Unread post by Jacob »

Hi Pan,

I would say both things (1. online role play 2. In person attraction) are part of your sexuality.

Bisexual doesn't mean being attracted to men and women 50% each but instead is used by lots of people to explain lots of different orientations.

It could mean these different things to the person saying 'bisexual':
  • it might mean they have sex with men and women
  • it might mean they don't care about the gender of their crushes/lovers
  • it might mean they feel they could be attracted to a person of more than one gender
  • it might mean they have fantasies about more than one gender
  • (more things I didn't think of right now)
So if you think 'bisexual' or 'bi' can be a helpful word for you, you can use it!

If not, you don't need to. It's your choice.
"In between two tall mountains there's a place they call lonesome.
Don't see why they call it lonesome.
I'm never lonesome when I go there." Connie Converse - Talkin' Like You
Pan
not a newbie

Unread post by Pan »

Hi first of all sorry for late reply..
I think i got my answer...i am straight ..i am attracted towards female...and after seeing pegging video now i got it that why i feel so good when in imagination female use her strap on to fuck male's anus...so basically i am attracted towards female ...and i also like if in future my wife will use her strap on to fuck my butt...so i am straight person who like pegging (pegging means female use her strap on fuck her male partner)..and i am not ashamed about it..
Thanks
Pan
not a newbie

Unread post by Pan »

So i also like to be in giving side.(my penis and her vagina...etc .etc)..and i also like to be at receiving end during pegging
Siân
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I ask ALLLLL the questions
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Figuring it out

Unread post by Siân »

Okay! You have answered your question - you're straight and interested in pegging.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic