Questions and discussion about your sexuality and how it's a part of who you are as a person.
- not a newbie
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Thu May 25, 2023 7:53 am
- Age: 13
- Awesomeness Quotient: i really like my music
- Primary language: english!
- Pronouns: she/they
- Sexual identity: pan/trans mtf
- Location: canada
i like guitar more then sexual things does that mean im in the ace umbralla sorry kind of a stupid questionm
- scarleteen staff/volunteer
- Posts: 351
- Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:18 am
- Age: 21
- Primary language: EN, ES, RU, UA
- Pronouns: she/her
- Sexual identity: Queer
- Location: USA
We cannot tell you exactly what you identify as, but we can provide you with the proper resources so you can see which label fits your experience. Here is a link to some more information on asexuality: Just the Basics, Ace: An Asexuality Primer
. Please let me know if you have any questions.