My Boyfriends Body

Questions and discussions about relationships: girlfriends, boyfriends, lovers, partners, friends, family or other intimate relationships in your lives.
Sarah B
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My boobs
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Female

My Boyfriends Body

Unread post by Sarah B »

Hi, I was recently searching blogs in my area on tumblr and when I searched a hash tag of the gym my boyfriend and I go to, I came across a blog post that belongs to my boyfriend. In the post he was saying he is proud of how far his body has come and how much our gym has helped him. I am not sure how to feel about him posting pictures of his body online but I also don't want to be controlling. Is it wrong to want him to take the picture down? I guess part of the reason I don't like it is because other girls from our gym liked the post.
Here is the picture for reference, caution it is nsfw:

[Link removed by moderator]
Siân
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I ask ALLLLL the questions
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Figuring it out

Re: My Boyfriends Body

Unread post by Siân »

Sarah,

I removed the link from your post because this forum is not the place for sharing naked images of yourself or anyone else. Check out our privacy policy for a bit of a refresher.

Ultimately, if your boyfriend is over 18 then it is his decision what he wants to do with images of his body. Of course, you can tell him your feelings about it, and decide together what boundaries you both want to have in your relationship, but it's important that you agree on them together because they're what you are both happy with - not because he did something bad or shameful. If you are feeling threatened by other girls from the gym, that isn't the kind of thing that will be fixed by controlling what he shares.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic