Crushing

Questions and discussions about relationships: girlfriends, boyfriends, lovers, partners, friends, family or other intimate relationships in your lives.
xoadore
Awesomeness Quotient: Everything
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: Straigh

Crushing

Unread post by xoadore »

So I like this guy a lot but it’s hard to tell what he wants. He thinks I’m cute, and sometimes he’ll make flirty comments and stuff like that but he takes awhile to reply sometimes. He added me to his private snap but later then told me that it was an accident.
A couple days ago I haven’t talked to him for like a day or so and I just gave up on double texting and decided to let the universe do it’s thing. Regarding the private snap again, he added me back on his Snapchat and I was confused because the first time he told me that it was an accident. But out of nowhere he swiped up on my story, after not talking to him for like a day or so and started talking to me and telling me how he hasn’t been really replying to anyone.
Then he asks me if I want to talk on the phone and I said yeah and we talked on the phone for a while and I honestly enjoyed it and I miss it a lot. He asked to call me at like 11 but I was sleep when he sent that so I wasn’t able to. But he hasn’t replied since yesterday and I really miss him and I don’t know what he wants or what’s going on because I really do want to make things work with him because I can’t get over him and I want him really bad.

[edited with line breaks for clarity - al]
Gone.Sorry.
not a newbie
Pronouns: required field

Re: Crushing

Unread post by Gone.Sorry. »

The only person who really knows what he's thinking is him. =) What do you think about telling him how you feel and what you're looking for and asking him what it is he wants?
al
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I make zines!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Crushing

Unread post by al »

Hi xoadore, and welcome to Scarleteen!

I want to second what horriblegoose said - we can only guess as to why someone is thinking or feeling, and the only way to know for sure is to communicate about it. Do you want to be talking regularly with him? Or define your relationship a little bit more? What are you hoping to get out of this relationship? It may be helpful to think about these things for yourself, so that you might be able to communicate them with him eventually.
Nothing happens in contradiction to nature, only in contradiction to what we know of it. -Special Agent Dana Katherine Scully
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic