my boyfriend makes me horny but i cant masterbait myself

Questions and discussions about relationships: girlfriends, boyfriends, lovers, partners, friends, family or other intimate relationships in your lives.
cowwwmooo
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her

my boyfriend makes me horny but i cant masterbait myself

Unread post by cowwwmooo »

My boyfriend can make me horny when we're being sexual, but when I'm just in my room I don't really get any pleasure when I masterbait, I've tried setting the mood for myself but it never really works, but if my boyfriend fingers me i get a lot of orgasms
Michaela
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I have yet to find a craft that I do not love
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: my boyfriend makes me horny but i cant masterbait myself

Unread post by Michaela »

Hi cowwwmoo and welcome to the boards!

I first want to reassure you that it can take some time and experimentation to find what is pleasurable and works for you during masturbation. This is also not an uncommon thing at all. Finding pleasure during masturbation is one the most common topics people come to the boards with.

Masturbation can be very different from partnered sex in what you need and/or find enjoyable. Because of that, I want to pop two links into this thread which go into some more detail that you may find helpful to read through. The first is a basic primer about masturbation and the second is an overview about sexual pleasure because there is a lot that goes into it. As you will read about in the article about pleasure, the largest organ involved in pleasure is actually your brain. So, when you are masturbating how are you feeling? Are you relaxed or aroused? Or more anxious and goal-oriented?
tery
not a newbie
Pronouns: She/her

Unread post by tery »

I have the opposite problem :( it os really hard for me to hve an orgasm with my boyfriend, but we both try
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi tery,

That sounds like a frustrating situation! If you want to talk more about it, can you make a new thread and we can dive into it there?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic