What do I do

Questions and discussions about relationships: girlfriends, boyfriends, lovers, partners, friends, family or other intimate relationships in your lives.
Roxiee
Awesomeness Quotient: My eyes
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/they
Sexual identity: Bisexual

What do I do

Unread post by Roxiee »

So, I have found someone who is my best friend on this other forum, he knows I like him, he's trans but he rejected me but now has said he really has messed up rejecting me, does that mean he still thinks their is a possible way we can make it happen? We say i love you, oh your cute etc and it's a lovely bond we have I really like him any advice would be loved thank you.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: What do I do

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Roxiee,

The tricky thing here is that the only person who can tell you whether there's a chance for this to be a romantic relationship is him. But, we can certainly help you work out how to have that conversation.

Can you give me a sense of how long ago you asked him out? And how did that initial conversation of him turning you down and you two continuing to remain friends go?
Roxiee

Unread post by Roxiee »

Sam W wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:08 am Hi Roxiee,

The tricky thing here is that the only person who can tell you whether there's a chance for this to be a romantic relationship is him. But, we can certainly help you work out how to have that conversation.

Can you give me a sense of how long ago you asked him out? And how did that initial conversation of him turning you down and you two continuing to remain friends go?

Heya!

It was about a month ago, we are still friends and were both single, and we still say how we like each other! He liked someone else that's why he rejected me, but now he's saying he really wants me
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

Hey there, Roxiee.

How do you feel about that? I think sorting out your feelings about him doing that is probably a first step in both this conversation and in your own decision-making process with all of this.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Roxiee

Unread post by Roxiee »

Heather wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:08 pm Hey there, Roxiee.

How do you feel about that? I think sorting out your feelings about him doing that is probably a first step in both this conversation and in your own decision-making process with all of this.
Hey,

Things are sorted, thank you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic