I’m in love with two girls at the same time online - what to do?

Questions and discussions about relationships: girlfriends, boyfriends, lovers, partners, friends, family or other intimate relationships in your lives.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: I’m in love with two girls at the same time online - what to do?

Unread post by Sam W »

This may be an odd question, but do you feel like you ever got guidance about how to differentiate between a crush or other strong romantic feelings and an obsession?

Too, what do you want to happen with the California girl? Do you want to keep up a friendship? Explore, in the future, the possibility of a romantic relationship? Something else?
Sabine
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: The way I can really think and analyze
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexual identity: Lesbian

Re: I’m in love with two girls at the same time online - what to do?

Unread post by Sabine »

Sam W wrote:This may be an odd question, but do you feel like you ever got guidance about how to differentiate between a crush or other strong romantic feelings and an obsession?

Too, what do you want to happen with the California girl? Do you want to keep up a friendship? Explore, in the future, the possibility of a romantic relationship? Something else?

I don’t know. Sometimes its strong for me and it blurs the line for be because it’s my OCD. In fact, it’s due to my OCD, along with no one guiding me on my gayness that may have exacerbated my crush on Kate Beckinsale.

I am calling it a “friendship” and “friends” because thats what my parents tell me and that I haven’t met them, but we are clearly more involved with them might as well be romantic. So, I don’t know, we don’t have a label. We don’t put a label on it and I like it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic