Anal sex - un assisted anal orgasms. pls help!

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
bluealiendude
Pronouns: he him his

Anal sex - un assisted anal orgasms. pls help!

Unread post by bluealiendude »

Hey! I got a few questions about anal for men. My tactic right now is to first use a water bottle to douche, shower throughly, and then when i'm sure there nothing, I use a condom, lube, and my fingers. I start with two and work my way up to three and then I go for it. Over all, I'm just conflicted. On the internet I read so much about anal orgasms and I want to feel it. When I do it my self, it get to a point where it feels really good but in order to feel that escalation of pleasure I have to go really hard. This causes a lot of pressure in my penis (which isn't necessarily bad just an observation) and I feel like I'm close but no matter how long I do it, or how hard I go, it never comes. I alway have to finish my self of by massaging my penis. It feels amazing still but I once its done, its done. It's still epic, but I'm drawn to the idea of a non-assisted anal orgasm that can occur multiple times. Just for insight, I usually just do this while laying on my back with pillows supporting me and my legs spread. One video I saw of a non assisted orgasm had his legs closed and his penis tucked under the legs ad he massaged his anus. I thought he might have achieved the non assisted orgasm because of the pressure of being tucked but I just find it difficult to use my hands from that angle. Anyway, I love to talk back and forth about this and see if we can find a solution. Also, I'm a heterosexual male 18 year old that has no access to really buy toys so I gotta work with what I've got. I have tried using a bubble wand before which wasn't awful just very straight and is only good for slower stuff but from what I notice faster and hard works better... but what do I know. Thats why I'm here to ask for professional advice. :)

(ps I'd love to hear from some personal experiences related to this if you can provide that because I thought it might be cool to know if someone is on the same boat )
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Anal sex - un assisted anal orgasms. pls help!

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi bluealiendude,

So, one thing to keep in mind as we talk about this is that there's no way to guarantee that our bodies will respond to stimulation in a certain way. What can help one person with a penis reach an orgasm from anal stimulation alone may not work for another, and you may find even with experimentation it's just not something your body seems to do.

All that being said, there are a few things you can try in terms of exploring that stimulation. One is to continue experimenting with toys that you can safely D.I.Y, and you can find some information on how to do that here: D.I.Y. Sex Toys: Self-Love Edition. Another is to try out different ways of stimulating your prostate. That can be done with with your fingers while wearing a latex glove, or by massaging the perineum (the part of the body between the anus and the testes) or the testicles.
bluealiendude

Hey Sam! thanks for the article. I understand that I can't make my body do something that it just doesn't, but I have been experimenting for years (very on and off) and I notice that I'm just so close! I never really felt like it could be a thing for me till recently. I doubt there are any because I've searched throughly on google (aka. reading through the third page on google. lol) but, are there any specific educational resources that display certain techniques on with anal play? like commonly practiced things? I have noticed that the space between my testicles and anus isn't too sensitive so not much luck there :/ Idk. I hope I'm not just repeating myself here.
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Unread post by Mo »

One thing that's tricky about orgasms is that if you're really focused on them it can actually be harder to have them; that sort of focus can turn into frustration or impatience which can impact the ease of achieving orgasm. I think continuing to try out different positions and types of stimulation will be your best bet here; it might be helpful to hear what's worked for other people to get a sense of different things to try, but everyone's bodies and preferences are different enough that what feels great to one person may not work for another. Someone else here might have thoughts or experiences they'd be willing to share.
Do you want to try troubleshooting ways to access toys at all?
bluealiendude

Hey! The craziest thing just happened. I actually bought a sex toy... Im baffled. Also very paranoid about some one finding it because upon opening it I found that it's NEON PINK anal sex toy. You can see it from a freaking mile. Anyway, so I got cash for my birthday I decided that I wanted a proper douche so I went to target to buy one. (side note: it ripped my anus and was awful... and I used sooo much lube) Anyway, I happened to walk by a sex toy that was 30 buck cash and thats EXACTLY what I had so I said screw it, I'm 19 and I'm buying a sex toy. So here I am.. I have yet to use it but it already seems like it will improve my anal exploration i'll let you know!
al
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I make zines!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by al »

Hi there bluealiendude,

Wow! That seems to have worked out perfectly.
I'm concerned though, about what you said about it ripping your anus even though you used a lot of lube.. why do you think that happened? Was there a jagged edge, or was it just about going too quickly and irritating/tearing the tissue?
In terms of someone else finding it, how likely do you think that is? Do you have your own room, and/or is it likely that someone else would go through, say, a box under your bed or a drawer in a nightstand? Those are usually good places to keep something that you want handy but not out for everyone to see.
Nothing happens in contradiction to nature, only in contradiction to what we know of it. -Special Agent Dana Katherine Scully
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic