Pee instead of masturbating :(

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
monicanicoleray
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Straight

Pee instead of masturbating :(

Unread post by monicanicoleray »

I saw this on a pretty old thread called ‘Pee, not masturbation’ and decided to bring it up again because I need answers!!

Everytime I try to stimulate my clit, I pee. I can swear on my life it is not female ejaculate because of the colour and smell, as well as which hole it is exiting from, it is pee. And what’s worse is after I pee, my clit area is too sensitive for me to continue masturbating. When I get turned on, my down there begins to feel strange and very sensitive but seconds after I rub my clit, I feel a quick tension and release and pee just comes on. I’m 99% sure this is not orgasm as it is way too fast and pee comes out.

I’m at a serious loss right now as this has made me afraid of having sex with my boyfriend, as well as the fear that if he were to go down on me I will immediately embarrass myself by peeing in his face in seconds (gross i know)! I just want to have a normal body, can anyone who has any experience with this please help me, I don’t want to grow up with the knowledge that my sex life is ruined forever...

P.S. I understand that I should be comfortable with a bit of pee in the bedroom and my boyfriend should understand that as well, but what I’m afraid of is also not being able to ever orgasm or enjoy sex thoroughly because of this issue :( Please send help!!!
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Pee instead of masturbating :(

Unread post by Heather »

Hey there.

I'm sorry that this is distressing for you. You get to feel however you feel about this. For sure, urine is as normal a fluid to show up with sex as ejaculate, but it's also got a cultural bad rap so it's understandable that everyone's still not comfortable with it when they aren't. I get why you feel fearful and worried. It's okay to feel that way.

Before I ask about anything else, have you seen a healthcare provider yet about this? This could very well be a bladder or pelvic issue that isn't about sex at all, even though that's when this has been an issue so far.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
scorpchick
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Pee instead of masturbating :(

Unread post by scorpchick »

No advice, other than I'm going thru the same thing. Hugs!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic