bullet vibe battery &

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
bikinksterboy
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: my willingness to try essentially anything
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: bisexual

bullet vibe battery &

Unread post by bikinksterboy »

what is typical battery etiquette for small cheap "bullet" vibrators? the kind that use the little AG-13 batteries. I found one source saying to regularly replace them but I figured I'd ask here just in case. Also, a secondary question. Could I cause any damage or pain to my balls by using it there?
bikinksterboy
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: my willingness to try essentially anything
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: bisexual

Re: bullet vibe battery &

Unread post by bikinksterboy »

*title should be "bullet vibe battery & advice"
Gone.Sorry.
not a newbie
Pronouns: required field

Re: bullet vibe battery &

Unread post by Gone.Sorry. »

You should replace the batteries whenever a) they die, or b) you notice the vibration is weaker. Vibrators with low batteries can often not produce the power they did with full batteries, so it may be harder to feel simulation from them when the batteries are close to dying - like a flashlight can get dimmer when the batteries are low.

Just in general, I keep a supply of any battery sizes I have for anything as well as lightbulbs around because you never know when things are going to need replaced and better to have them on hand than to not, imo.

AG-13 batteries are typically said to last about a month, but that'll also depend on what exactly they're powering (something that's on constantly vs something that's turned on and off) and how often you use the product in question.

You could cause pain to your testicles if you press down/in too hard. As always, check in with yourself and keep track of how you're feeling! If something hurts, back off of it. If your bullet has multiple speed settings, always start with the lowest setting first and work your way up to whatever setting you're comfortable with and enjoy. You shouldn't cause any damage just by using a vibrator, though, no.

Happy exploration!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic