GenderCat Fascination Sleeve Review (So Far)

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
BuddyBoi21
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My Eyes
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/them/theirs
Sexual identity: Pansexual

GenderCat Fascination Sleeve Review (So Far)

Unread post by BuddyBoi21 »

Alright, so I finally got my Fascination Sleeve from GenderCat! GenderCat is a company owned by a trans man who creates and sells gender affirming products for transmasc folks or people on T.

After playing around with the Blue Valentine (the Sexy Pill) I finally figured out how to penetrate something with my bottom growth. I wanted something with more pressure so I had my eye on the the Fascination Sleeve for a while now since it's another highly recommended toy.

I got mine in about a week/5 business days which was a bit surprising but I did only order the sleeve. In total my order was $35.50 USD (including shipping) and compared to the Sexy Pill the opening (I got the 3/4 inch) was the same size. I had the option of bumps or ridges inside of the toy so I got bumps.

I read the instructions carefully, used lube and the first time is always the hardest. Basically the toy worked REALLY well with the suction to the where the tip of my growth experienced some pain. I wasn't expecting the suction to be THAT strong. It's definitely what I'm looking for but I need to get though the trial and error process first before reaping the benefits.

I can also see why some reviews compared the toy to a pump because my tip was a bit swollen only after a few minutes of trying to experiment with different motions and speeds. It's safe to say that this works well but it's going to take practice and time to figure out how to masturbate with it.

I'll give more updates soon!