Harness and Toy Reviews/Recommendations

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
BuddyBoi21
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My Eyes
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/them/theirs
Sexual identity: Pansexual

Harness and Toy Reviews/Recommendations

Unread post by BuddyBoi21 »

Hey everyone,

So I'm doing some shopping for a new prosthetic and I'm trying to find a new harness that I can wear under my boxer briefs. Since I have no consistent sexual partners at the moment I'm looking for a "one size fits most" sort of packer. Something that will be comfy for the majority of my sexual partners.

I'm currently eyeing the GenderMender Prosthesis from GenderCat.com and I feel pretty excited about the pleasure on my end. After fooling around with my most recent purchase (Sexy Pill/Blue Valentine) I now have a much better idea of how my genitals work and now I want something that will "grip" my growth.

I'm looking into getting the Fascination Sleeve first to test things out. I'm getting the 3/4 (0.75) inch and am debating on having bumps instead of ridges inside of the toy.

As for the harness, I'm wondering has anyone tried the Play Harness from PeeCock?

I really want something where I can still wear my usual underwear without all the extra fabric underneath because I live in a very hot and humid climate. I also wanna start (hard) packing daily again.

I have used the RodeoH button fly boxer briefs for a long time. They're stylish and nice but I personally have had issues with my packer moving around and having to be readjusted during sex quite a bit. It did take practice and got to a point where it was minimal but it was tedious.

I also wanted to use it for packing hard which didn't work out too well with my FreeTom Rogue Pack n' Play. With the rod in it wouldn't fit in at all and without it it would just barely fit. The pouch didn't have enough room for the packer (it was 5.5 inches in length and 5.5 inches circumference in girth).

The GenderMender Prosthesis size I'm looking at is 6 inches long and 1.5 (1 1/2) inches diameter in girth. I don't wanna get anything huge unless I have consistent partner that wants that or I can afford a larger size on my own for the size royalty.

Any thoughts on the sizing?

Any recommendations y'all want to make?

Thanks!
Gone.Sorry.
not a newbie
Pronouns: required field

Re: Harness and Toy Reviews/Recommendations

Unread post by Gone.Sorry. »

Hey, Buddyboi21!

Sorry I don't have any personal recommendations here, but I just wanted to suggest transgenderteensurvivalguide's transmasc packer/stp resources. They've got a source on how to find good reviews, which might be the next route to try. As well, you might throw them an ask and see if any of the mods have a brand they want to suggest. ^^

Good luck! It honestly sounds like you've really done your research and now just have the hard part of making a final decision!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic