Breast Mastrubation

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
NotSure
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her

Breast Mastrubation

Unread post by NotSure »

How do women mastrubate with their breasts, instead of their vulva? I'd like to have a go, but I'm not sure how.
Karyn
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I collect condoms.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Breast Mastrubation

Unread post by Karyn »

There is no one way, and what people find pleasurable really varies. Some folks enjoy having their nipples pinched or rubbed, for example, whereas someone else might prefer having their breasts massaged. The only way to find out what you like is to experiment with different kinds of touch and see what feels good to you.
"Where there is power, there is resistance." -Michel Foucault
books16
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I like to read and I can sew awesome garments
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she her
Sexual identity: atracted to the certain males and myself

Re: Breast Mastrubation

Unread post by books16 »

One thing I would suggest is that you make sure you are relaxed and maybe set the scene with candles and undergarments that make you feel sexy... breast masturbation is a lot about your mental state and how turned on you are mentally so you want to really focus on how you touching makes you feel and think BUT DON'T OVER THINK all masturbation should be relaxing instead of stressful and it might take a while to reach peek and don't worry if you don't get it the first time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic