Penetration is hard

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
thebluestboy
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: ace

Penetration is hard

Unread post by thebluestboy »

Hey!
I'm a transguy and I'm currently in a qpr with a transgirl and we do have sex. there's just one issue, we're both pretty new to penetration. I know that I like it due to toys and she also likes it from experience. we did succeed at it a couple times before but it still took a significant amount to insert her into me. We tried a lot of positions but idrk what we're doing wrong. if anyone has an idea to make this a bit easier for us I'd love some tips. she's also a bit taller than me, like 10-15 cm, so penetration while standing up hasn't worked so far, eventho we'd love to do that. i bet there are tips and tricks for all this that we're just unaware of. thanks in advance <3
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Penetration is hard

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi thebluestboy,

There are a few different things that could be going on here, so let's see if we can narrow it down. When you tried this, were you using a lot of lube (if you're on T, this may be extra relevant since vaginal dryness is a side effect)? And how would you rate your overall arousal and relaxation levels when this was going on?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic