Peeing while using a vibrator

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
Plants
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/they
Sexual identity: Asexual/Biromantic

Peeing while using a vibrator

Unread post by Plants »

So, I've never been interested in anything sex related until about 2 weeks ago when I bought a vibrator just to see what it was like. I found out that it is actually very enjoyable mainly around my clit area, but every time I think I'm getting close to having an orgasm I start to pee myself. I've tried going to the bathroom before using my vibrator, but it doesn't work. Is this normal? I didn't even know what a clit was until about a month ago so I'm very new to all of this. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Nicole
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: EN, ES, RU, UA
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: Peeing while using a vibrator

Unread post by Nicole »

Hi Plants,

Welcome to the boards! So, this is not uncommon at all. We actually have an article that is sort of similar to what you are experiencing, I'll link it here: It feels like I have to pee during sex. Do I have a problem? It gives an idea of what's going on from an anatomical perspective. Please let me know if it clears anything up for you or if you have any questions! I do have a question for you if you feel comfortable answering, do you end up having an orgasm as you pee or does the tension completely go away? Maybe we can look into this if you want. Take care!
Plants
Pronouns: she/they
Sexual identity: Asexual/Biromantic

Unread post by Plants »

Thanks for the link, usually when I start to pee, I'll stop because I don't want to make a mess even with a towel, but the few times I've kept going the tension didn't go away. I don't know what an orgasm is supposed to feel like, so I don't know if I've had one.
Carly
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Unread post by Carly »

Hey Plants -- this resource might help explain that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic