Is my sexual fantasy normal? ( threesome )

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
staplesj_
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm left handed: )
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: straight

Is my sexual fantasy normal? ( threesome )

Unread post by staplesj_ »

Hey so, i'm a virgin ( male 25 ) and I have always had this fantasy of having sex with two people at the same time. In my religion it is sinful to want this but i'm breaking out of that. Is it normal to want to desire this fantasy?

What should I look out for if wanting to have this experience? Should we all get tested? How long should we wait to make this happen?

Thanks so much: )
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Is my sexual fantasy normal? ( threesome )

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi staplesj_ ,

Wanting sex with multiple people at the same time is a pretty common fantasy! In terms of making it a reality, the main thing you want to look for are partners who are interested in and comfortable with it, and who you feel attracted to and comfortable with yourself. As far as testing, the recommendation is to make sure everyone is up to date on the STI tests before being sexual with a new partner, regardless of whether that's in a threesome scenario or a two-person scenario.

That being said, I'd treat this as a "someday" fantasy for now; when you're in the midst of just getting comfortable with your sexual desire and sexual activity, jumping into something that requires a lot of communication and confidence in your own desires isn't the best move.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic