Me and my girlfriend cant finish when we r with eachother

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
buggy3
Awesomeness Quotient: my laugh
Primary language: english
Pronouns: anything works
Sexual identity: queer, maybe lesbian

Me and my girlfriend cant finish when we r with eachother

Unread post by buggy3 »

Im a girl and im in a relationship with this other girl, we both are interested in sex and have tried oral on eachother. For some reason neither of us can come, its not like the other is doing anything wrong we just can't. should we try for longer or try something new???
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Me and my girlfriend cant finish when we r with eachother

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi buggy3,

It can certainly be frustrating to reach orgasm from something that you think should get you there. But an important thing to remember is there's single form of sexual stimulation that's going to lead to someone having an orgasm; what bodies enjoy is highly variable, not only from person to person but for an individual person from day to day.

With that in mind, do you and your girlfriend enjoy oral sex? If it's something you're both getting pleasure from, then continuing to explore and experiment with it makes a lot of sense. But if one or both of you doesn't feel much from it or doesn't find it all that fun, then it may be time to talk about other things you can try together.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic