How to continue

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
Maximil
not a newbie
Pronouns: he/him

How to continue

Unread post by Maximil »

How do I continue masturbating after cumming? Whenever I cum it just drains some energy out of me.
Michaela
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I have yet to find a craft that I do not love
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: How to continue

Unread post by Michaela »

Hi Maximil,

People with penises tend to need a brief break after ejaculation which is the "refractory period." This is the amount of time when the body is not able to achieve orgasm again. The length of that time depends from person to person but it can be around 15-20 minutes. People with vulvas don't have this same refractory period but some experience disinterest in continual sexual contact after, again it varies from person to person. There is a lot more physiology going on there which we can dive into if you are curious but I was wondering if you could say a little more context around this question before we jump into all of that?
Maximil
not a newbie
Pronouns: he/him

Unread post by Maximil »

Sure whenever I cum It drains energy out of me and I don’t really want to masturbate anymore after cumming do you have any tips on how I can last longer?
Nicole
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: EN, ES, RU, UA
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Unread post by Nicole »

Hi Maximil,

You are definitely not alone with this concern! I do want to mention that it is extremely important to listen to your body when it comes to masturbation. We have a number of articles that may help with your situation, so please take a look. I will drop the links below! Please let me know if anything helps or resonates with you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic