Anal Masturbation

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
Maximil
not a newbie
Pronouns: he/him

Anal Masturbation

Unread post by Maximil »

How do I do Anal Masturbation without getting feces on me? I have no lube aswell
Carly
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Re: Anal Masturbation

Unread post by Carly »

Hi Maximil -- the first thing I'm going to advise is definitely getting some lube for anal masturbation. The anus and rectum are not self-lubricating so using lube will help avoid any minor tearing in addition to making it more pleasurable. Is this something you think you could get ahold of? If not, we can discuss some options you may have at home.

As for feces, it depends on a few things. Firstly, feces is stored in your colon not your rectum. Unless you actively have the urge to poop, there will likely not be excessive amounts in there to get on you. I recommend waiting until after you've had a bowel movement on whatever day the play occurs. However! The rectum make still contain residual feces from past bowel movements. Some of those traces may sometimes show up on a condom/penis/fingers/toys when engaging in anal play. It kind of just comes with the territory of anal masturbation unfortunately.

Does this help?
Maximil
not a newbie
Pronouns: he/him

Unread post by Maximil »

Thanks for the help! but what can I use at home for lube?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Maximil,

This article goes over the types of lube that are safe to use, including things you can find at home: Lube 101: A Slick Little primer.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic