how do i order a toy if i don't have a phone? I'm 15 and my sex drive is very high due to me being a hypersexual but i d

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
maha
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual

how do i order a toy if i don't have a phone? I'm 15 and my sex drive is very high due to me being a hypersexual but i d

Unread post by maha »

I'm 15 and my sex drive is very high due to me being a hypersexual but i don't have a phone, only a computer. i have considered using my moms number to order on amazon and instruct the delivery guy to hide it in the hose box but i am still afraid my mother might get a notification. How do i solve this dilemma?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Sexual identity: queer

Re: how do i order a toy if i don't have a phone? I'm 15 and my sex drive is very high due to me being a hypersexual but

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Maha,

Since you're worried that your mom might find out if you order one (which does sound likely, since it would be on her card) it might be simpler and more discreet to D.I.Y your own sex toy out of things you can find or buy more easily. You can read all about those options here: D.I.Y. Sex Toys: Self-Love Edition

Can I ask why you refer to yourself as hypersexual? You're smack in the middle of puberty, so that in an of itself could be contributing to you having a lot of interest in sex.
maha
Sexual identity: bisexual

Re: how do i order a toy if i don't have a phone? I'm 15 and my sex drive is very high due to me being a hypersexual but

Unread post by maha »

Hi Sam thank you for the suggestions. The reason of me being a hypersexual is because when I was younger my uncle raped me and this led to Trafficking whereas my mother knew nothing about this cause he threatened to tell her I did it cause I wanted to and that she wouldn't believe me. I was also quite young at the time so i thought it was right to respect and listen to my elders. But now we have the cases solved and charges have been filed I am in therapy due to the trauma but I still find myself always wanting to partake in sexual actions, more than someone my age normally would. Also it would not be on my mothers card it would be on a gift card I got.
Michaela
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I have yet to find a craft that I do not love
Sexual identity: Queer

Unread post by Michaela »

Hello Maha,

I am so deeply sorry that you have experienced those things. That is something no one should have to go through. I am glad to hear that you are receiving some mental health support and care.

People experience sexual desire on a whole wide range and sexual desire is also something that society doesn't like to talk about. You can have a high sexual desire but that doesn't mean that it is abnormal at all, especially during puberty when you are starting to explore your sexuality further. Sexual desire is something that can change a lot throughout someone's life. Is there something about your desire that is concerning to you?

On the subject of the sex toy. If you are using your mother's phone number, even with a gift card, it could be possible that there would be a way for her to see it. It depends how comfortable you are with that possibility. Did anything from that article Sam suggested seem like a potential back up idea?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic