Squirt - is it a myth?

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
tery
not a newbie
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her

Squirt - is it a myth?

Unread post by tery »

Hello there!

Me and my boyfriend cannot come to an agreement about existing such thing as squirting. I believe that this is just urine, but he says that I need to try to squirt for him. I heard that signs of squirting is urge to go to the toilet. So I cannot ignore it, I go there and pee - and this is not orgasm at all.

Please, tell me the truth about squirting, we need to know about it.

Thank you!
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Squirt - is it a myth?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Tery,

So, squirting is indeed a real phenomenon; it's a form of ejaculation that can happen if someone has a vagina. However, it's not something that someone can control or do on command, so what you're boyfriend is asking for just isn't possible. If both of you are wondering about what squirting is (and what it isn't), this article offers a really thorough breakdown: Squirt: On Ejaculation
tery
not a newbie
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her

Re: Squirt - is it a myth?

Unread post by tery »

Sam W wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:19 am Hi Tery,

So, squirting is indeed a real phenomenon; it's a form of ejaculation that can happen if someone has a vagina. However, it's not something that someone can control or do on command, so what you're boyfriend is asking for just isn't possible. If both of you are wondering about what squirting is (and what it isn't), this article offers a really thorough breakdown: Squirt: On Ejaculation
Thank you! We will read this article together
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic