Advice please

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
Qwerty__123
not a newbie
Pronouns: She

Advice please

Unread post by Qwerty__123 »

Hi I have pcos and I’m severely embarrassed with my clitoris, my gynaecologist has said it’s within normal range but slightly on the bigger side and has put me on birth control which has slightly shrunk it. My problem is that I am a virgin and will be having intercourse very soon with my partner but I am severely embarrassed and scared he will be revolted with my clitoris and vulva as due to my pcos my clitoris gets visibly bigger when aroused. Please could you give me some advice. Would a guy be sickened by a clitoris that gets visibly bigger? Is it abnormal for a clitoris to get bigger when aroused?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Advice please

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Qwerty__123,

As we said in your last thread, the clitoris getting bigger is just part of how arousal works in the body (regardless of whether someone has something like PCOS). I can't tell you how your partner will react, but I can say that if someone is revolted by a basic part of the human sexual response cycle, then they're not mature enough to be having sex (not to mention that if he has an erection, his body is doing basically the same thing).

Do you feel like your partner is generally supportive and someone you trust? I ask because, if this is stressing you out, you could also speak with him about your worries ahead of time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic