masturbation no longer feels good

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
the_.spammery
Pronouns: she/her

masturbation no longer feels good

Unread post by the_.spammery »

Okay so ive been masturbating for a while I know what i like and the ends and outs of my body, but recently it feels like nothing is making me finish like ill get aroused and such but i cant finish for the life of me. also it doesnt feel like anything anymore i used to be so sensitive to touch now it feels like nothing literally nothing:/ and i think its cause i rrly wanna have sex like actual sex i crave it with my bf but he lives far away:( what do i do
;p
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: masturbation no longer feels good

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi the_.spammery,

It can be so frustrating to find the ways of masturbating that brought you pleasure suddenly don't! When you try masturbating lately, does it feel like your brain is super into what's going on, whether that's a fantasy or a piece of sexual media? Or does it seem like it's it's disengaged from what's going on, or that you're thinking "this would be so much better if my boyfriend was here?"

Too, how are you feeling in your life overall right now? Are there big changes or stressors that have been happening lately?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic