Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed May 18, 2022 1:33 pm
- Age: 17
- Awesomeness Quotient: I send hand painted, personalized Christmas cards
- Primary language: EN or PT
- Pronouns: She/her
- Sexual identity and orientation: Not sure yet
- Location: Brazil
Hello. I'd like to know if, after oral sex, other people can know what you did because it leaves some specifc smell. If I were to give my boyfriend a handjob and he came into my mouth, would anyone be able to smell anything, considering I would wash my hands with water and soap and brush my teeth after? We have a couple of hours alone max, and while it is something we both have wanted to do for a while, I'm afraid his parents or mine will suspect what happened.
- scarleteen staff/volunteer
- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:06 am
- Age: 31
- Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
- Primary language: english
- Pronouns: she/her
- Sexual identity and orientation: queer
- Location: Desert
Nope, there is not a specific smell that oral sex leaves in the mouth that another person could use to "prove" that's what they'd been doing (too, if you use a condom, there's no fluids passing into your mouth to leave a smell, period). Not to mention that if you brush your teeth after, all anyone is likely to notice, if they notice it at all, is the smell of the toothpaste.