I love my sexual attraction!

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
Astra
not a newbie
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/she, but far from male
Sexual identity: Queer: aromantic, lesbian, aroallo

I love my sexual attraction!

Unread post by Astra »

Hi! It's a bit of a directionless positivity post, but I really wanted to tell someone!

I'm an aroallo lesbian (meaning that I experience sexual attraction towards women, always without any romantic attraction). This combination is... a little bit deadly, and it's lead to me feeling like a monster, predatory, disgusting, you name it - in the past.

But I'm just sitting here, thinking about women and all the ways in which I'm sexually attracted to them. Their bodies, the abstract idea of just... women in a sexual context, and it feels AMAZING. I feel so damn good! I have no clue why I'm feeling so great about this, but I really, truly feel excited and like myself. I feel buzzing, kind of? As in all bubbly, electric and excited. I love this feeling!

Again, I just wanted to share this with someone. I love women and the way I feel about them!
Sofi
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I make my own nail art!
Primary language: Spanish or English
Pronouns: she/they
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: I love my sexual attraction!

Unread post by Sofi »

Hi Astra, I'm so glad to hear you're feeling so great about your sexual attraction, it's always okay (and encouraged!) to feel positive and confident in our sexuality, no matter what it is. So kudos!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic