Worries about squirting

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
lele
Awesomeness Quotient: i wanna learn abt new things & also am openminded
Primary language: french/english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: straight

Worries about squirting

Unread post by lele »

Kyleg2007 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:30 pm Based on what you described it sounds like you squirted, squirt and pee come out of the urethra so it’s possible it could kind of smell like Pee but not guaranteed, to be completely honest with you if you stimulate your clitoris, before you reach your orgasm it might feel like you need to pee that might be the reason why you thought you peed but even if you did it is possible to pee not squirt
I have a question,
i squirted for the first time yesterday because someone told me that i just had to relax for it to happen when I feel that pee feeling. so I did but then it smelled like urine but, like, really bad, my boyfriend said it smelled like vagina fluid but just a little and mostly like urine. I don't understand because I went to the toilet before we tried so it wouldn't be urine, it wasn't yellowish but it definitely smelled like it. we tried again today and it was the same. I wanna know if it's normal that it smells so much like urine because I thought it'd have only smelled a bit, and tbh it's a bit disgusting too. let me know if you have any advice to avoid that smell please
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Worries about squirting

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi lele,

I broke your question off into it's own thread since the one you posted on was a little out of date. Why you might have noticed that smell is that ejaculate comes through the urethra -- the same place we urinate -- and the fluid is a lot like urine, and it's even possible some elements of urine are in the mix. And since urine can sometimes have a strong smell from things like hydration or diet, that may also have played a role in the smell being noticeable.

In terms of how to prevent it, you're already doing the main thing we recommend, which is urinating before sex so it's less likely that there will be urine present that can get into the mix of fluids.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic