I'm 16 and interested in sex

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
BunsB43
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/him
Sexual identity: Experimental

I'm 16 and interested in sex

Unread post by BunsB43 »

I'm 16 and recently I've been experimenting with my own gender and even went out and bought a dildo and have been having an extreme amount of pleasure with it, but now I want to try the real thing and dont know how. I'm super closeted about this and it would be a death sentence if I was found out by people in my school or my family.

Can anyone help or throw some pointers my way?

[Removed handle to private messaging service]
Elise
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual/queer

Re: I'm 16 and interested in sex

Unread post by Elise »

Hi there BunsB43, and welcome to Scarleteen. Before we get started, you'll see that your post has been approved, but edited. This was to remove your username on an IM service as we don't allow direct messages between users for everyone's safety.

To your question, I'm glad to hear that you have been having a positive experience with experimenting with masturbation, however am sorry to hear that you are living in a situation where coming out is so unsafe. Would you feel comfortable telling us a bit more about your situation?

With regards to partnered sex, your safety, physical and emotional is most important. We have a great article that unpacks this here: Ready or Not? The Scarleteen Sex Readiness Checklist. After you've read it, it would great to hear your reflections on what it says, if you would feel comfortable sharing them with us.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic