Unable to masturbate

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
Kennedy
Awesomeness Quotient: I am dependable
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Her/she
Sexual identity: Straight at the moment but sometimes wonder

Unable to masturbate

Unread post by Kennedy »

I am a 15 year old girl that can’t finger myself. I try to just like put it in and out and in and out like most people do, but I don’t really feel anything unless I curl my fingers. The problem with that is it is my fingers get tired, and it is hard to keep doing it when I get to tight. I usually end up giving up and just going to bed or continuing with my day or whatever. I also have issues with the clit like I can’t do both at the same time. (Rub my clit and finger) and also I have to press really hard in order to actually feel anything good. (At least I think it’s hard) Is that normal?
Coral
previous staff/volunteer
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Unable to masturbate

Unread post by Coral »

Hey there,
Sorry to hear you’re having trouble masturbating. One of the ost important things to remember about masturbation is that your mental state matters. This could mean being relaxed, taking your time, and having the privacy to do so.
In terms of masturbation itself, inserting your fingers is just one of many ways people masturbate. In fact, for some people, that method may not be pleasurable at all. I’m going to link an article that talks about other ways you can masturbate. Trying out some of these might help you to figure out what feels best for you.
https://www.scarleteen.com/article/bodi ... masturbate

If you still find that your hands are getting too tired, you could look into getting a sex toy such as a vibrator. Let me know what you think about the article!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic