Did I squirt?

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
Elias
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I know many scary horse facts
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/it
Sexual identity: grey-ace, queer

Did I squirt?

Unread post by Elias »

So I was having a go at it and during my orgasm I felt myself leaking, my boxers are wet and I stained my bedsheet. Now I'm panicking 'cause if I peed the bed it'll be a hard time covering up since I'm at my parents' place. It doesn't really smell like anything but vagina but I'm still freaking out.

I'm reasoning that if I squirted it'll be easier to just toss the sheets and my boxers in the washing but if it's pee I gotta scrub the mattress and all that fun jazz.

How do I tell? How do I clean up after myself? Help!
Carly
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Re: Did I squirt?

Unread post by Carly »

Hey Elias -- because we're not able to see or smell for ourselves, I'm not sure if we'd know for sure if you peed or not. But! I'd say the general rule of thumb is that if it was pee it would smell like pee, and there would likely be a lot of it that came out at once as it does when you pee intentionally. There could also be a yellowish stain on your boxers, sheets, or mattress. If there's no odor or stain, you might have squirted. Though it's not the same thing as pee, it's possible some elements of pee are in the mix because they both come from the urethra. I think it's good idea to throw any soaked cloth items in the wash. Here's something our founder Heather wrote on the topic of squirting if you want to read more about it.
Elias
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I know many scary horse facts
Pronouns: he/it
Sexual identity: grey-ace, queer

Unread post by Elias »

Hiya,

It's the day after now and everything has dried long ago. It still doesn't smell even remotely close to urine so I'll assume it was squirting. Off to do the laundry now.
Elise
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual/queer

Unread post by Elise »

Hi Elias, sounds like you've got it right, have a good laundry day!
Kyleg2007
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I can help people with anything
Pronouns: He/him
Sexual identity: Straight

Unread post by Kyleg2007 »

Based on what you described it sounds like you squirted, squirt and pee come out of the urethra so it’s possible it could kind of smell like Pee but not guaranteed, to be completely honest with you if you stimulate your clitoris, before you reach your orgasm it might feel like you need to pee that might be the reason why you thought you peed but even if you did it is possible to pee not squirt
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic