im 13 and i wanna masturbate

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
urmomlol
Awesomeness Quotient: im cool
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/him
Sexual identity: im lesbian

im 13 and i wanna masturbate

Unread post by urmomlol »

tw: insides?? :?

hey, im a 13 year old female :lol:

anyways how can i masturbate without having to put an object up there, cus like the hole is small and it looks like my freaking guts r falling out from there :( :oops: ik it sounds gross okokok :? :|

oh also air jets dont work, and i dont want my parents to know about me masturbating ! they find masturbation gross and disgusting :| so cant buy a vibrator even tho i want one cus i think thats what would really help me :(

anyways yeah lol pls help :?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: im 13 and i wanna masturbate

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi urmomlol,

There are lot of ways of masturbating that don't involve inserting objects into the vaginal canal. This article covers those, as well as a lot of information about masturbation: Going Solo: The Basics of Masturbation. If you're interested in using things like vibrators, this article covers how to safely D.I.Y them from objects you might have around the house or can easily get access to: D.I.Y. Sex Toys: Self-Love Edition. Just remember not to direct bursts of air or of water into the vaginal canal.

When you say it "looks like your guts are falling out," are you talking about how the body parts that surround the vagina look?
urmomlol
Awesomeness Quotient: im cool
Pronouns: she/him
Sexual identity: im lesbian

Unread post by urmomlol »

im talking abt the vagina hole thing, theres like this lumpy thing in the way there
Urna
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her

Unread post by Urna »

Is it possible that you're referring to the clitoris? Check out this article here: Innies & Outies: The Vagina, Clitoris, Uterus, and More. Does the description for the clitoris match the lumpy thing?
<3333
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

Or you may mean your cervix, if you're talking about way back in your vagina. If so, that is the end of your uterus, and while all of our insides, including the vagina, are effectively "guts" you're right, that is also your guts! But it's normal, totally tethered -- like, it's not going anywhere, I promise.

It's also okay to feel weird about it. Bodies and genitals ARE kind of weird, aren't they? I mean, it's all weird, but it is also all okay. If it takes you time to get used to the weirdness of your body or any of its parts, that's something a lot of people go through.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic