Masturbation...

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
ez.as.pie
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm smart?
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/he/zie/she (any)
Sexual identity: Queer

Masturbation...

Unread post by ez.as.pie »

So, I've been masturbating since I was a kid. I've always done it in the same way, by rubbing my legs together and stuff, and I've always been able to orgasm (which tbh I feel pretty lucky about that).

But I've been trying to get into other kinds of masturbation as opposed to my normal kinda thing. But fingering myself kinda hurts and I CANT FIND MY CLIT.... like DO I EVEN HAVE ONE??? I can't find it and it's super frustrating. And I'm fine with how I masturbate I guess, but I want to try new things.

So I guess, here are my questions:

What are some ways that masturbate that aren't fingering?
Why does all my arousal just go out the window the second I try to finger myself.
WHERE THE F*CK IS MY CLIT?? Is it possible that I straight up don't have one??
Also, when I do manage to finger myself, any pleasure I get from it almost feels like I'm going to pee. Is that normal??
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Masturbation...

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi ez.as.pie,

In terms of different ways to masturbate and general advice on how to help it feel good, this article is a good starting place: Going Solo: The Basics of Masturbation. It may very well be that inserting your fingers isn't a form of masturbation you enjoy (plenty of people find they prefer external stimulation only). But, if you want to keep exploring it, making sure that you have lots of lube on hand and are really turned on before you try it.

When it comes to finding your clit, can you give me a sense of what you've tried so far? For instance, have you used a mirror or diagram to help guide you?

With that feeling like you might pee, do any of the reasons listed here sound like they apply? https://www.scarleteen.com/article/advi ... _a_problem
ez.as.pie
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm smart?
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/he/zie/she (any)
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: Masturbation...

Unread post by ez.as.pie »

I spent a while yesterday reading articles, so I think found the solutions to my problems. Thanks for replying though!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic