which penis piercing makes vaginal and anal sex feel the best

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
DArwin
not a newbie
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He
Sexual identity: Heterosexual

which penis piercing makes vaginal and anal sex feel the best

Unread post by DArwin »

Hello
I was wonder if anyone knows which penis piercing is the most pleasurable for vaginal sex or anal sex. I was thinking about getting one and i would really only want one if it feels better for the women I'm with.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: which penis piercing makes vaginal and anal sex feel the best

Unread post by Heather »

There's no such thing as anything -- not a piercing, not a kind of sex, not an anything -- that makes sex feel best for everyone, because what feels good for people varies much, much too much, even for people who have the same genitals, gender identity or other body parts.

Some people won't find genital sex is a kind of sex they even like at all, or won't want receptive vaginal or anal sex. Some people don't like how piercings feel! Some people will insist on condoms and so won't be able to feel a piercing the way they would without them. Other people love piercings! Others won't even really feel the difference, or will sometimes but not others. Get where I'm going here?

This is about something that's part of YOUR body, and the person who is going to feel it most and live with it most is actually you. So you're going to be the best person to focus on in your decisions about it, not everyone else, especially since you just can't universalize in this way with what people will and won't, do and don't like.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
DArwin
not a newbie

Unread post by DArwin »

I see thank you for the advice. I did wanna ask another question, I've been reading about the different piercing and some of them say that they are special for increase the stimulation of the male's partner. Is that kinda just the same thing you mentioned about how it affects before differently?
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

So, “stimulation” is a word that just means we feel a thing. By all means, a piercing in a place where someone can feel it will generally result in someone feeling a thing, or being stimulated. However, whether or not a person *likes* that kind of stimulation is all over the map. Make sense?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
DArwin
not a newbie

Unread post by DArwin »

I understand thank you :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic