i um don't know how to masturbate

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
hades375664
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: straight

i um don't know how to masturbate

Unread post by hades375664 »

hi there um i feel weird asking this but um how do you masturbate effecintly

i never seem to be fully satisified afterwards and the climax is minimal if any

any suggestions
Urna
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her

Re: i um don't know how to masturbate

Unread post by Urna »

Hello, thank you for messaging! I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble enjoying masturbation. The thing is, sexual pleasure has more to do with your what's going on with your brain, rather than with your body. That includes emotions, feelings, thoughts, etc., and it works differently for different people. If you're stressed during masturbation, or if you don't have privacy and are worried about someone walking in on you/interrupting, it can be hard to make it feel good. Also--you may just be accidentally putting pressure on yourself to feel pleasure/to climax, which definitely makes it harder to relax and let your body feel good. Do you relate to any of these points, or do you think something else may be causing the problem?
<3333
hades375664
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: straight

Unread post by hades375664 »

i think it is fear of being interupted possibly but i also think it might be technique
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

If you're having privacy concerns, this article can help you out: https://www.scarleteen.com/article/sexu ... rbating_at. And as far as how to masturbate, you can read about the common techniques people use here: Going Solo: The Basics of Masturbation.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic