Anal Orgasm

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
idk anymore
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I have a pretty good sense of humor
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexual identity: Pan, mostly

Anal Orgasm

Unread post by idk anymore »

I'm a dude and I masturbate, a lot. But I'm looking for new ways to explore myself and spice up my solo sessions a bit. Any suggestions? Please don't just say edging... I already do that almost every time I jack off, and while it does improve the quality and feeling of release, its still pretty boring. So again, any ideas?

One thing I've heard a lot of such thing as an anal orgasm. Supposedly, you stimulate your "p-spot" and you can get these super amazing, full body orgasm. Its unclear if this is a real thing and many sites say not all people will get it. I've tried a variety of things in that region all of which, feel good, but haven't given me anything that I would consider an orgasm. Are anal orgasms real and am I just doing it wrong, or aren't able to, or are they just a myth?
I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You're not scared. You're an asshole.

~Morgan Freeman
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Anal Orgasm

Unread post by Heather »

So, "<body part> orgasm" isn't ever actually a thing because all orgasms happen primarily in the central nervous system and brain. People use that language casually, but I feel like it can be really misleading and confuse more than educate.

By all means, how we can experience and get to orgasm is often about kinds of physical stimulation to various sites of our body, but rarely only about just one site (even when you're masturbating with a penis and a hand, for instance, your penis, your hand, everything around both and all the nerve endings of both and your brain are involved, and if you're looking at anything, your eyes, if you're smelling anything...you get the picture). Get what I mean?

That said, do some people enjoy prostate (the "p" in that term) stimulation and find that it enhances orgasm for them? Yep. Is that real? Yep. Like literally anything else, will it result in pleasure or orgasm for everyone? Nope. If this isn't something that's super-great for you or resulting in orgasm for you that doesn't mean it isn't real for others nor that you're doing it wrong. It just might not be your thing, might not be your thing now, or might not be your thing the way you're doing it so far. It could be you need to combine it with something else, do it differently (like with a different toy or technique), etc. Does that all fill you in?

In terms of looking to expand your masturbation, I always like to remind people to consider the whole spectrum of ways we can expand like this: it can be physical, for sure, like by doing a new activity, or getting a toy, a new lube, or adding a new sensation through temperature, for example.

But that's not all. We can also change our physical environment. We can try a different emotional environment, too. We can change up our fantasies, and if we use any kind of sexual media, we can try something new in that department, whether that's changing the kind of media, like switching from visual media to audio or the written word, or we can change the genre of media. If we only use media, we can try instead shifting away from it and giving our imagination a chance.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
idk anymore
not a newbie

I get you! Thanks! Do you have any toys in mind that I might be able to use? especially
I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You're not scared. You're an asshole.

~Morgan Freeman
idk anymore
not a newbie

I do get you, sorry for the last one, so hit submit by accident. Do you have any idea of what new sort of toy I could use? Every male sex toy that I have ever found, just seems like ways to stroke your manhood with various different amounts of cash. Which in my mind, seems kind of boring..... If toys arent what I should be looking at, is there something else. A different part of the body that I should be trying to explore?

~Morgan Freeman
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Unread post by Mo »

I think the best thing you can do is give yourself the time and space to explore any part of your body that you want to! What people enjoy during sex or masturbation varies so much that we can't point to any specific things we know will work for you specifically, but doing some exploration of your body might turn up something that you didn't previously know you enjoyed.

In terms of toys, masturbation sleeves are ones often targeted towards men, but some people also enjoy using vibrators or toys designed for anal play. As with where you might like touching yourself, we can't know what, if any, of these will feel good to you, but if any sound interesting you could do some experimentation if you get a chance. (Just be extra sure, if you are doing any sort of anal insertion, that you only insert things with a large/flared base that cannot get lost inside you.)
idk anymore
not a newbie

Haha! Yeah, I made that mistake once. I had great difficulty explaining to my parents why I was using the bathroom for so long the next day. Also, whenever I tend to explore that general area (the butt) it tends to get nasty very fast. This didn't used to happen and I'm not sure what changed. Is there anything I can do to safely clean out that area so it isn't so disgusting?

~Morgan Freeman
Melamyl
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My face
Pronouns: She

Unread post by Melamyl »

Ahm, use bidet and I heard my friend saying that he's actually cleaning that area 5 times before the day he'll use it for you know what.
idk anymore
not a newbie

I don't have one of those. I thought those were only common in other countries

~Morgan Freeman
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic