How can I ge lube wihout anyone knowing or what can I use instead of it?

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
Sky H
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm good at a lot of things
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her, they/them
Sexual identity: I don't like to label it, I just do what feels rig

How can I ge lube wihout anyone knowing or what can I use instead of it?

Unread post by Sky H »

So the title basically. My family is pretty religious and believes masturbation and sex before marriage are sins so they wouldn't want me to have stuff like that. I they wouldn't disown me or just punish me, they'd probably just be disappointed, but I still don't want them to know.

So how can I get it without anyone knowing? I'm kinda too ashamed to just buy it in a store and idk if there is another place where I could get it. Or another possibility is to use something that's not marketed as lube, but can be used as such, but I don't know what stuff is safe to use.

idk if it matters but: I'd only use it for masturbation.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: How can I ge lube wihout anyone knowing or what can I use instead of it?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Sky H,

There are a few different ways you could approach this. Most drugstores or grocery stores carry lube, and if you got a small bottle of it you may be able to conceal it pretty easily (though there's still no guarantee it won't be found). Since you're only using it for masturbation, and oil-based lube like Vaseline or coconut oil is also an option, and wouldn't immediately indicate you'd been masturbating if someone found it in your room.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic