Does vaginal tightness vary from week to week?

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
Savvy405
Pronouns: He

Does vaginal tightness vary from week to week?

Unread post by Savvy405 »

My wife (37) and I (38) haven't had sex in about a week. When we had sex, she was incredibly tight like a virgin. This is normal, she can get very tight when we don't have sex for a week or longer. After about 20 minutes of sex, she was loose enough where it was fairly easy to have sex. Then 4 days after that we had sex and she was noticeably looser, like much looser. I'm wondering if this is something that can just happen, bc I'm thinking that another guy helped her get that loose.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Does vaginal tightness vary from week to week?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Savvy,

So, how tight or loose the vaginal canal feels depends on how aroused the person is more than anything else. How "loose" or "tight" a vagina is is about muscle tone (and muscles aren't made looser by using them, which you probably already know from your own arms or legs) and about somebodies arousal and relaxation. So, the fact she felt looser isn't any indication of her sexual activity. Too, if she's often very tight when you two have sex, that may actually be a sign she's not all that aroused at the start of things, which may be something you two could benefit from discussing. If you're looking for more information on this, this article will help you out: It's a Vagina, Not a Crystal Ball.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic