Getting a little upset because I've had to stop during anal because akward angles and stuff.

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
KittyPink
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I do art.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Xe/Xir or She/her
Sexual identity: Lesbian, switch, polyam, rope addict.

Getting a little upset because I've had to stop during anal because akward angles and stuff.

Unread post by KittyPink »

I was really enjoying it too. I had at least one orgasm and was having a very pleasureable time. But some discomfort in my hips and having to pull out for me to catch my breath and because he started having this akward angle and also like his weight hitting me started making me a little tired and also was a lot on my tailbone, also, like he got wayyy tooo focused on just thrusting, but he pulled out and went flacid and got frustrated since he was close too.
"You are a dreamcatcher, you are beautiful to look at and you take the bad away and only give people the good." - Andrea Blankenship

***Transfeminine***

LIVE AND LEARN
Alexa
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: i make the world's best pancakes!
Pronouns: she/her/ella
Sexual identity: queer, pansexual

Re: Getting a little upset because I've had to stop during anal because akward angles and stuff.

Unread post by Alexa »

Hey KittyPink,

I'm sorry, I know it can be hard when you enjoy something and aren't able to figure out how to make it work for your body. Have you tried going back to square one and working your way up to anal sex with a penis? Working your way up with fingers, smaller toys, or even dilators and lots of lubricant can be really helpful. I know we've discussed this with you before, though -- so if your body isn't responding to those things, you may just have to take it slow and reserve anal for when your body is being receptive to it. <3
Alexa K.
Scarleteen Team
KittyPink
not a newbie

Re: Getting a little upset because I've had to stop during anal because akward angles and stuff.

Alexa wrote:Hey KittyPink,

I'm sorry, I know it can be hard when you enjoy something and aren't able to figure out how to make it work for your body. Have you tried going back to square one and working your way up to anal sex with a penis? Working your way up with fingers, smaller toys, or even dilators and lots of lubricant can be really helpful. I know we've discussed this with you before, though -- so if your body isn't responding to those things, you may just have to take it slow and reserve anal for when your body is being receptive to it. <3
My body was extremely receptive to it, just my hips and back were starting to turn into jello from my bf going at it so damn hard, and also not having a decent position and the fact I wasn't perfectly lined up for him to go to town. It's more that I kinda needed help keeping my back arched n stuff to help me out because I was getting hella tired.
"You are a dreamcatcher, you are beautiful to look at and you take the bad away and only give people the good." - Andrea Blankenship

***Transfeminine***

LIVE AND LEARN
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi KittyPink,

Have the two of you tried using pillows or other supports at all? That could help you find or maintain a position in a way that doesn't strain your back or hips.
KittyPink
not a newbie

Sam W wrote:Hi KittyPink,

Have the two of you tried using pillows or other supports at all? That could help you find or maintain a position in a way that doesn't strain your back or hips.

Not yet

***Transfeminine***

LIVE AND LEARN
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Okay, that would be a sound starting place, since it may be that switching positions or taking some of the weight helps with the discomfort.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic