an "activity" I have been having a problem with

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
ThatGirl
Primary language: english
Pronouns: her
Sexual identity: straight

an "activity" I have been having a problem with

Unread post by ThatGirl »

What is the trick on masturbating with a cucumber? I have tried this a few times now, and I can never get it all the way in and I end up adding more lube and it becomes nothing but a mess and everything gets slippery and I call it quits. I tried this in the shower once but I can't do it standing up, I always have to lay down on the bed.
My other question is that now that I am sexually active would playing with a cucumber make my vagina less tight and would he notice a difference during sex?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: an "activity" I have been having a problem with

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi ThatGirl,

While they're often a classic example of improvised sex toys, cucumbers aren't always the most effective means of D.I.Ying a sex toy. It may be that cucumbers just don't feel like much for you or don't work super well in terms of creating pleasure (even with sex toys you buy in a store, not every toy will work the same for every person). But, there are lots of household items that can work really well, and you can find out all about hem here: D.I.Y. Sex Toys: Self-Love Edition.

And no, masturbating with an object, be that a cucumber or something else, will not "loosen" your vagina. The vagina is a muscle; When a person with a vagina is very aroused, their vaginal opening and canal will loosen. When there is nothing inside the vagina, it doesn't hang open, it just goes right back to how it was before the object was inserted. Does that make sense?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic