Masturbation

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
lovelylavender
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I like food
Primary language: English
Pronouns: They/them
Sexual identity: Lesbian

Masturbation

Unread post by lovelylavender »

Now of days I masturbate by grinding against something as I am too afraid to masturbate with penetration and just don't want to do that. While it is satisfying I still have trouble orgasming and I typically can only go a few seconds before the pleasure goes away and then I have to wait for a few seconds before doing that process again until I am just too tired. So far I've never been able to orgasm from this. I'm looking for advice on what I can do to possibly orgasm without using penetration.
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: Masturbation

Unread post by Mo »

This article has some thoughts about ways of masturbating that feel good to some people: Going Solo: The Basics of Masturbation. There's no one thing that's going to feel good and work for everyone, so we can't give specific advice on what might feel good for you, but hopefully with some time and experimentation you can find something that does work well. It might help to aim for pleasure and enjoyment, not specifically orgasm, as your goal; putting pressure on oneself to reach orgasm can actually make the process more difficult, since stress or frustration can make orgasm harder to achieve.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic