Indirect question

Questions and discussion about pregnancy, pregnancy options and/or any part of parenting.
Forum rules
IF YOU ARE POSTING TO ASK IF YOU SHOULD USE EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTION:

Please do not wait on us if you may need or want EC (like the morning-after pill). Because it is most effective the sooner it is taken or administered, we suggest that you go ahead and get it, and if you want to talk to someone about whether or not you choose to use it, we can do that with you after. That way, you have it ASAP if you do decide you want or need to use it. <3
hedjoss
not a newbie
Primary language: Spanish
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: heterosexual

Indirect question

Unread post by hedjoss »

Hey, what's up Scarleteen.

I would like some clarification about one thing that's in your posts.

It's about indirect contact and direct contact, in respect to pregnancy.

I saw that in some entries you explain that immediate contact between vulva and fingers with fresh (just ejaculated) semen may result in pregnancy which is an indirect contact, but, in most recent posts where you explain how pregnancy can and can't occur you don't stipulate if indirect contact may result in pregnancy.

So, I would like to know if some kind of indirect contact like the one I mentioned before can lead to pregnancy.

Thank you, Scarleteen, peace.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Indirect question

Unread post by Sam W »

I'm going to set a limit here: we will not discuss the details of how pregnancy happens with you anymore. There is lots of information about that on the main site, including things that would clarify these questions for you. Too, it's clear that this reassurance seeking is not helping with the anxiety spiral.

I understand that you want peace of mind, and that all this anxiety is so difficult to deal with, but your therapist is the person to help you with that (if you're still seeing them). If you'd like help talking about that with them, you can make a new thread for that topic.
Locked Previous topicNext topic