Is it possible?

Questions and discussion about pregnancy, pregnancy options and/or any part of parenting.
Forum rules
IF YOU ARE POSTING TO ASK IF YOU SHOULD USE EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTION:

Please do not wait on us if you may need or want EC (like the morning-after pill). Because it is most effective the sooner it is taken or administered, we suggest that you go ahead and get it, and if you want to talk to someone about whether or not you choose to use it, we can do that with you after. That way, you have it ASAP if you do decide you want or need to use it. <3
DomenicoA
Pronouns: He/Him

Is it possible?

Unread post by DomenicoA »

My girlfriend and I recently had sex, but not at the same time. Nothing ever entered anywhere (though it did touch), nor did I ejaculate near her vagina. Its been a few weeks now and recently she has been complaining about her stomach feeling tight, and feeling nauseous. Is there any chance that she might be pregnant?
Carly
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Re: Is it possible?

Unread post by Carly »

Hi DomenicoA -- welcome to Scarleteen! Having direct genital-to-genital contact does pose a risk for pregnancy, but if you did not ejaculate near or in her vagina I would say it is highly unlikely that the sexual activity you engaged in together resulted in pregnancy. This resource might be a helpful for you going forward.

When you say you both had sex recently but not at the same time, can you explain what you mean? Did you have different partners?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic