Could I get pregnant??

Questions and discussion about pregnancy, pregnancy options and/or any part of parenting.
Forum rules
IF YOU ARE POSTING TO ASK IF YOU SHOULD USE EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTION:

Please do not wait on us if you may need or want EC (like the morning-after pill). Because it is most effective the sooner it is taken or administered, we suggest that you go ahead and get it, and if you want to talk to someone about whether or not you choose to use it, we can do that with you after. That way, you have it ASAP if you do decide you want or need to use it. <3
tammy7070
Awesomeness Quotient: My humor
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Straight

Could I get pregnant??

Unread post by tammy7070 »

Two days ago my boyfriend and I had protected sex, but the condom slipped half way off his penis and it seemed like a little bit of semen came out. I am not 100% sure if it went inside my vagina, but I am very concerned due to the fact the my estimates ovulation date is in 2 days. Please help any advice, facts or reassurance would help a lot!
Logan W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I play roller derby and love to skate outside!
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: Lesbian, queer, demiromantic

Re: Could I get pregnant??

Unread post by Logan W »

Hi,

I'm going to start with sharing this article that helps with facts and assessing actual risks: https://www.scarleteen.com/article/bodi ... _companion

It also links to other resources as well and can really help to reduce any anxiety you're feeling. I'm also here if you have any other questions after reviewing this article.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic