oops what happened

Questions and discussions about gender, gender roles and identity.
transfemandgay
not a newbie
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Pansexual/Aromantic

oops what happened

Unread post by transfemandgay »

I’ve been on HRT for six months this month. I’m currently on 200 mg of spironolactone and 4 mg of estradiol daily. I’m also on prozac which has done wonders for my mental health and anxiety. My breasts are coming in nicely and my body fat is redistributing, I’m actually having emotions rather than feeling like an empty husk. I actually cry now and I feel genuine joy, my gf says I’m so sappy and subby now. Not to mention the fucking new sensations that I’ve unlocked on estrogen now. My skin feels different, touching things feels different. And even tho it takes me like 10 times longer to cum, when I do cum it’s literally a full body thing and my entire body shakes and I basically scream. Literally the sensations I’ve wanted my entire life I finally have.

Plus, now I know I’m no longer aromantic because I’ve made four friends that have changed my life for the better, and I genuinely love all of them. And I’m finally coming into my own by going to my first bdsm party soon lmao. But also I went to my first pride too!

Point being: life’s good even with all the trouble right now.
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: oops what happened

Unread post by Mo »

I'm so happy to hear this! Thanks for sharing this update with us. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic