Avoiding showering?

Questions and discussion about contraception, safer sex, STIs, sexual healthcare and other sexual health issues.
JackHamilton
not a newbie
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Sexual identity: Transgender man,bisexual,homoromantic

Avoiding showering?

Unread post by JackHamilton »

OK-so this is one thing I do,I avoid showering for as much as I can.Reason? Terrible body dysphoria.I hate touching my boobs and vagina.I touch my genitalia every 3rd day,more less,when I masturbate,even then I feel disgusting.And it's always been like that.Even when I was a kid,I NEVER looked at my genitals while I was washing them (I did "by feeling" so I always washed them in detail).When my boobs started to grow,I would tried to flatten them with my hands, without even knowing why I was doing so.I just did it instinctively.My boobs stopped growing at about age 19.But by then they were already big.I tried showering with light off,but I could still see myself.And,ofc,feel myself.And I am VERY unhappy with the fact that I am so so so hairy.Like my whole stomach,my chest,my shoulders,even my back a little bit.I have more body hair then average cis man.I kid you not.I just hate my body.I just hate life.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Avoiding showering?

Unread post by Heather »

Jack: I do not see a question in here, about sexual health or anything else. Is there something you are asking here?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
JackHamilton
not a newbie
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Sexual identity: Transgender man,bisexual,homoromantic

Re: Avoiding showering?

Unread post by JackHamilton »

yeah,sorry,LOL. Do you have any ideas how to make showering easier?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic