Will my girlfriend get pregnant if I rubbed or finger her vagina with a sperm in my hands?

Questions and discussion about contraception, safer sex, STIs, sexual healthcare and other sexual health issues.
Garwaz123##
Pronouns: he

Will my girlfriend get pregnant if I rubbed or finger her vagina with a sperm in my hands?

Unread post by Garwaz123## »

So we were having a cuddle and kisses with my girlfriend, and things got heated up. I ejaculated and cum all around my finger and my hand, and after that, I touched her breasts and all over her body for 1 minute, and then I used my hand to rub her vagina and finger her with the same hand that I used to ejaculate my dick. And my hand were covered of sperm when I finger her, she's also wet when I finger her, is it possible that the sperm will travel in her wet vagina ,, Will she get pregnant?
She's having a white discharge after 1 day of our sexual activities, She's still a virgin tho ,we didn't have intercourse
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Will my girlfriend get pregnant if I rubbed or finger her vagina with a sperm in my hands?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Garwaz123##,

The situation you're describing doesn't pose a risk of pregnancy. Sperm are actually far more fragile than people think, and they're just not going to survive the transfer from penis to hand, and then being rubbed a bunch of other places before reaching the vagina. Does that make sense?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic