Questions and discussion about contraception, safer sex, STIs, sexual healthcare and other sexual health issues.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:11 am
- Age: 16
- Awesomeness Quotient: My eyes are multicoloured
- Primary language: English
- Pronouns: They them
- Sexual identity and orientation: Lesbian
- Location: London
There’s no unembarrasing way to say this
I used to be able to feel a lot down there when I used the vibrator.
But I didn’t listen to my mum a couple of weeks ago when she said not to use it too much and I used it three days in a row. And I use it for quite a few hours.
After that I could barely feel anything.
Last night I tried again, and it was mostly just uncomfortable.
Now, hours later, I’m still feeling uncomfortable from that.
I’m really scared that in those three days I damaged my clitoris.
- scarleteen staff/volunteer
- Posts: 8342
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:06 am
- Age: 31
- Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
- Primary language: english
- Pronouns: she/her
- Sexual identity and orientation: queer
- Location: Desert
So, while intense masturbating, especially for a long period of time, can cause some numbness or soreness, it's not going to cause permanent damage to the clitoris. I would give yourself a break from masturbating for a few days so you clitoris can recover.