Masterbating

Questions and discussion about contraception, safer sex, STIs, sexual healthcare and other sexual health issues.
serjtankian001
Awesomeness Quotient: Nothing
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexual identity: Herterosexual

Masterbating

Unread post by serjtankian001 »

Hi, I'm a 13 year old girl and i have trouble masterbating. i tried to use the shower head and my fingers but nothing worked, i just sat there laughing about how weird this is. i most all the time have sexual thoughts about two fictional characters (I might mention where if there is like a direct message section) having sexual intercouse, it turn me on but i can't masterbate about it.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Masterbating

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi serjtankian001,

Are those the only two ways you've tried masturbating? I ask because part of what may be going on is that you just haven't found the type of stimulation that feels best to your body. Too, with those fantasies, when you say you can't masturbate about them, is it that when you try you find it doesn't do much, or is there another reason why you can't?
Kyleg2007
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I can help people with anything
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/him
Sexual identity: Straight

Re: Masterbating

Unread post by Kyleg2007 »

Hi serjtankian001,

If you don’t mind me asking What do you mean by nothing worked? Like are you not feeling pleasure when masterbating or is there something you expect/want to happen but it isn’t?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic