Weird lump on vagina???

Questions and discussion about contraception, safer sex, STIs, sexual healthcare and other sexual health issues.
Hel
not a newbie
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Any

Weird lump on vagina???

Unread post by Hel »

Hi so there’s a weird lump thing on my vagina that showed up about five days ago - a actually directly above it where my pubic hair is - and it was pretty big. It was on the outside, but part of it felt internal if that makes sense…. like a ball but only part of it was exposed. There was a red dot thing at the tip with white pus around it and I squeezed it and a sh*t ton of pus came out and I almost vomited it was so gross 🤢

Wtf is it?! I think it’s going down but I just want to make sure it’s an ingrown hair or cyst and not some kind of disease or cancer. (I haven’t masturbated for a few days and also haven’t had any kind of fingering etc. for over five months. I also have never shaved that particular spot if that helps.)

If someone knows what this is please let me know! I’m freaking out it’s so gross
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Weird lump on vagina???

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Hel,

Ouch, that sounds uncomfortable! We can't say for certain what it is, but based on your description it sounds like ingrown hair or a very intense pimple is the most likely explanation. I'd keep an eye on it and if you notice it suddenly looking infected, then you might want to check in with a healthcare provider about it just to be on the safe side.
Hel
not a newbie
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Any

Re: Weird lump on vagina???

Unread post by Hel »

Alright, thanks. I’ll keep an eye on it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic