Advice

Sage asks:
I have been sexually active for about 3 months now. Usually before sex, my partner and I have a few minutes of unprotected sex and then he puts a condom on. My period is now a week late and I'm worried. I already took a test that came out negative but I'm still kinda scared. My friend told me that it's usual for my period to not come when first having sex. Is this true or should I wait a little while and retake a test?
Teenie asks:
I've had one my questions answered before and I'd like to thank you for answering it because it was very useful :) Now I've got more! • Sex with my significant other has been wonderful the past few times we've done it, emotionally. I still wonder about physical, though. I have orgasmed before but only with my own clitoral stimulation. Is there a possible way or technique used to attain vaginal orgasm? • I've also wondered about unprotected sex...I have not done it yet, but I don't want to rush into things before something bad happens.
Amber asks:
I usually take my birth control pill continuously and skip periods for 2-3 months at a time due to bad PMS (ok'd by the Dr.) This month I missed a pill on a Friday and took it Saturday with my Saturday pill but I had started spotting so figured it was time to have a period so I waited a week before starting a new pack and during that time had a period. 2 weeks later I had some strange pink spotting that I hear could be implantation bleeding. Does stopping the pills for a week to have a period put you at greater risk for pregnancy?
Worried asks:
Hi I'm 15 years old (male) and I want to wait till I find someone I really like before I have sex, but I want them to be a virgin too. I'm worried that if I wait too long all the pretty girls will have had sex and I won't be good at it yet, I'm worried that if they've already had sex that I won't be good enough for them, what should I do?
Anonymous asks:
I'm a week late for my period, a little tired, but other than that I'm fine. I've been having sex for a little while but my period has always come between the 17-20. It's now the 28th. I already took a test a few days ago and it was negative. I'm really worried. Please does anyone have answers?
Keisha asks:
I have passed the due date of my period. I am on the injection and I am not pregnant, but I am experiencing brown spotting. What should I do?
Anonymous asks:
I'm 16 and have been with my boyriend, also 16, for 5 months. He has only ever fingered me as I don't really like the thought of other sexual activities too appealing but feel I am ready for sex as it is a way to be as physically close to him as I am emotionally. My only problem is is that my opening is really tight and can fit about 2 fingers maximum-- sorry this sounds disgusting? His friends tell me about his "massive penis" and I'm scared he won't be able to fit it in.
Anonymous asks:
I am married for last one and half months. I and my husband were virgins till marriage. I am experiencing pain in my lower abdomen after intercourse. It will stay for one hour and it will go automatically. We use protection during sex. I have history of irregular period. I have also missed last month period. I have done pregnancy test at home twice but got negative result both the times. What can be the problem? Can I be pregnant even if test is negative?
alana asks:
I was french kissing this very cute boy and I was wondering if french kissing or any kind of kissing can get you pregnant? If a boy puts his finger into your vagina, will you get pregnant?
anonymous asks:
I' m 19 and have never had full penetrative sex. However I have fooled around with a boy two days ago. We didn't have sex but we were quite close to doing so and now I'm very worried about the possibility of being pregnant. I was due on my period a week ago and I still haven't come on. Is it possible to get pregnant without actually having sex? We were both naked and pleasuring each other in other means and he wasn't wearing a condom.