Advice

Clare asks:
I have been taking birth control for about 9 months now. I normally take my pill in the morning, although sometimes I forget and take it at night. By reading your information, I was told that was okay. Whew. Not recommended but okay. I am currently on the third day of my green pills (not the active ones obviously) and I still have not received my period. This is not normal for me, because I normally get my period on the second day of the green pills. Tell me what to do/think of this? PLUS, two days before starting my period I had sex, unprotected. And the day before that as well.
curiousgeorge asks:
It seems like lately I am just becoming overwhelmed in worry about my self-image directly related to my penis size and performance. It seems like sometimes my penis varies in size and performance while I am masturbating. I am just wondering what are some tips or advice you can give me on how to get full performance and size out of my penis whether its technique or certain muscles to use.
taylor asks:
I had anal sex last month 2 weeks after my period, and I have yet to get my period this month. It was early last month, could it just be late this month? Am I pregnant? Please help: I'm so worried.
Thembekile asks:
I don't know any name of the birth control pills. Can you please tell me what they are called, because I am willing to buy them at the pharmacy. Help me cause I really don't know what to call them when I arrived there.
anonymous asks:
I've been having sex for about a year now and im fine till it comes around the time of my period. I'm fine just before my period, it's just after. If I try to have sex after my period it really hurts and I don't understand why. People have said maybe it's because you've bled dry? But I don't feel dry and I can still feel fully aroused but still experience the pain. Normally if I can go through with it it gets better but really stings after. I'ts not so much deep inside me (the stinging pain) its just slightly inside me.
anonymous asks:
I'm 17yrs old, not sexually active, never had a boyfriend (and I'm more than fine with it). Ever since my friend came out as bisexual, I've had this horrible feeling that I might be too. I've thought sexually about women for a few years now, and occasionally look at female porn. I just assumed this was normal, straight-girl activity, even though I don't think about guys as, um, graphically. Since my friend came out I've found myself attracted to certain women, not just sexually but romantically, as well as guys. I just DON'T WANT to be lesbian or bi.
Sam asks:
I'm 16 and my best friend, that happens to be a guy, is 25. We've never done anything sexual, and we don't plan to. The most we do is hold hands, and its like holding hands with my older brother. I'm just scared that someone will take that in the wrong way (as if we were dating) and my friends have told me that he could go to jail if someone reports him as my boyfriend or saying that something sexual is going on between us.
anonymous asks:
I need help! I slept with someone and now I burn and am swollen down there. My family doesn't have insurance and I just turned 18. I heard that there are free women's clinics but I can't find any in houston. Can you help me?
b asks:
Is there a test you can take to tell exactly how many guys a girl has had sex with?
anonymous asks:
I don't think I'm going through puberty. But I'm 14 and my penis is tiny. Is this normal? It's about one or two inches long.